Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow!

Here in the northeast and much of the atlantic seacoast had a low pressure dump enormous amounts of snow. This is odd for this time of the year as here in southern New England we normally do not get snow til January and certainly not this much! In Westport we got 19 inches and in nearby New Bedford they got 24 inches.

here is a photo of my backyard yesterday morning


And this morning with about 15 inches of snow before a few more fell.


getting to work was interesting. Most of our scheduled shifts for the day called out with three of us getting in for 11am and opening the store for 12.

I'm hoping to go for a ride sometime this week in the snow, though it might be a tad too difficult for Princess!

trouble is only 32" at the withers so I will have to shovel out a space for her!

the cold and snow will keep me indoors where I hope to get some prepping and painting done.

No comments: