Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Massive Undertaking!

For the last 2 months I have been slowly taking photos of my entire model horse collection. not group photos, but each horse individually or variations together. I'd take a shelf at a time, bring them all to my photo light tent, take their photos and put them back and then do it all over again!

I still have not photographed my stablemates, HR mini chinas, medallions and several other random models in various places, but I hope to be done with all of the additional organizing soon.

Part of this was to have everyone in one place so I know what I have. I also wanted to really get going on getting my collection insured and it is fun to share what you own. I love looking at other people's collection galleries. I hope that people enjoy looking at mine.

If anyone would like to take a peek. here is the album.
http://picasaweb.google.com/intothesunstudio

I highly recommend google's photo albums for storage and organization. And their downloadable program makes organizing and uploading a breeze!

No comments: